• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frags for sale

Item Price
$10 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jhadaway

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
750
Reaction score
544
Location
Pasadena, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Im overgrown and have to let a few things go. I’ll let these go for $10 each or 3 for $25. I can do all 6 for 40. I’ll have lots of monti and goldenrod annacropora in a few weeks.

Rainbow poccillopora colony 3-4”
green stylophora colony 3”
Blue pineapple tree leather 8”t x 6”w
Papaya clove polyps
Purple montipora digitata (purple body, brown polyps) 2”
Pulsing xenias 12 or so polyps on small rock

These are pretty common so not planning on going though the hassle of pics.

No shipping/ cash only plz
Open to trade for acros
 
Do you have any pictures of the Pulsing xenia?
 
Everything sold. I’ll have some sps in a few weeks after some trimming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new