Baby ricordia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PerculaBen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PerculaBen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2DA33EB8-A49F-455E-845A-DBEB280FD2FD.jpeg

I found this tiny thing on the sand bed tonight. It’s about a 1/4” diameter. It seems to be free floating. I was blowing out some rock work with a turkey blaster a couple days ago and thought I saw a fluorescent flash, but couldn’t find it again.

What do I do with it? Is there a way to glue it down?
 
Get a frag plug and some coral glue, out it somewhere you like and let it grow. That was a nice gift from you tank! Hope this helps you.

-Reeferman47
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new