baby shrimps

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen these shrimps lay tiny baby shrimps numerous times but not like with this- eggs.
image.jpeg
 
Those are not theirs. The one in the picture is stealing the eggs from someone else in the tank. It is also clearly carrying a full sack of eggs between the swimming legs though.
 
That's what Im thingking but the only pair I have are these shrimp, really strange.
My stock:
1 clown
1 damsel
1 cardinal
1 blenny
1 fire shrimp
2 cleaners shrimps
Couple hermits and handful of snails
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new