Baby Snail

k_1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recently saw a new baby snail in my tank! Can anyone identify it?
image.jpg
image.jpg
The only inverts that I have in my tank that I know of are... margarita snails, narssisus snails, stomatella snails, and conchs.
 
Look like Cerith snail!
 
Look like Cerith snail!
Thank you for the reply! I guess I had a few sneak into the tank that I didn’t know about.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new