Baby snails infestation

BigdaddyJ77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed a few here and there and I have like 30 now, are these good or a nuisance

IMG_20211203_153706.jpg IMG_20211203_153711.jpg IMG_20211203_153720.jpg
 
Looks like astrea which breed succesfully
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new