Baby turtles making their way topside!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Found this image on FB and had to share. :)

541281_480722531962283_290952173_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I definitely have a soft spot for turtles, that's why I have one (a red-eared slider, not a sea turtle) and having had the pleasure of seeing them in nature is amazing.
 
That's a great pick! Those dudes are cool! Wish there were dwarf ones that were reef safe(and legal)!
 
love turtles too
if youre really interested theres a turtle called a fly river turtle that looks "similar" to a sea turtle and they are legal and freshwater
dont know much else about them though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new