Back after 16 years

DavidOregon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
24
Location
Portland Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just getting back. A lot has changed since I was last in the hobby. I’m looking forward to my new reef journey.

Starting out with a 75 gallon tank, 40 gallon sump and associated equipment.

I’m sure I’ll have many questions in the coming days.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
You haven’t learned anything the last time? This hobby can be addicting, time consuming, expensive, and extremely frustrating; however, it’s totally worth it, right? 😂

Welcome back!
 
Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_5100.png
 
1784636526307.gif

We're here for you! Best wishes for a great tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new