Back and doing it right!

Love the unique shallow style of frag tanks. Can't wait to see your setup. Welcome to R2R!
Yeah, I love the proportions of those shallower tanks. That's definitely a nice development since I was last in the hobby.
 
Hey Everyone,

About ten years ago I purchased a second hand 75 gallon setup that was less than ideal. I was pretty broke and trying to make it work but ultimately I decide to shut it down and wait until I could afford proper equipment.

I'm finally in a more comfortable position now and ready to do it right. I started planning a 40g breeder but fell in love with the Waterbox systems and ordered a 105.4 frag that arrives on Monday. I'm definitely planning on a build thread.

-Deane
Welcome to R2R!!! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
 
Hey Everyone,

About ten years ago I purchased a second hand 75 gallon setup that was less than ideal. I was pretty broke and trying to make it work but ultimately I decide to shut it down and wait until I could afford proper equipment.

I'm finally in a more comfortable position now and ready to do it right. I started planning a 40g breeder but fell in love with the Waterbox systems and ordered a 105.4 frag that arrives on Monday. I'm definitely planning on a build thread.

-Deane
Welcome dcal!
 
welcome33.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new