Back in after a brief absense

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
631
Reaction score
759
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After spending hours a day on this site, I suddenly disappeared. I didn't give up on my build, it just went on hold for a while. I am now going to make an attempt to get it up and running and get involved in this hobby again. This past spring I had another bout with the same old health issues. Sepsis kept coming back and it was resistant to nearly everything they threw at it. I was in the hospital three more times since the previous summer. Doctors still haven't released me back to work since my first bout back in June 2015, so a money issue also forced me to bow out for a while.
Well, I've been feeling great for almost 4 months now and we have made some financial adjustments, so I think I am gonna be able to SLOWLY get back into the hobby. I am really excited to start haunting this site again.
 
Last edited:
Welcome back, glad to hear things are turning around for you:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new