Back in the Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was the guy that hung out by his 68 nova and talked about cars all day. I also played sports year round. Football, baseball, track, swim team. Everything I could sign up for. Looking back, not sure why. Now I am a stay at home dad. So way far from where I thought I would be. Racing cars and lifting weights. And I still have the nova.
 
Mike ^ He's a dead man walking! :choler:

Ooooh that even creeps me out! LOL
 
Last edited:
LOL I was the kid that never left shop class... My senior year I was in machine shop 5 out of 6 hours of the day....
 
I was a contradiction... Played sports, dated the valedictorian. Was the yearbook photographer, that could bench almost 300 pounds.

I went to Catholic school, yet lived on the wrong side of town. I had a party for the my 18th B-Day, invited school friends and neighborhood buddies. When my buddies got there, they wanted to give me my 18 "smacks" (on the butt) of course I "fought" ;) back, and that scared my school friends, so they left, except the girls... A lot changed that day.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new