Back in the hobby in Naples, FL

Thank you. I have to be patient and wait for my tank to cycle. What do you have in your tank?
I have two juvenile clownfish a longnose hawk fish and a diamond goby. All of them are juveniles. As for corals I have lots of zoas, some gsp on the back wall and pulsing Xenia (one of my favorites) I also have for LPS a Duncan, and two Favia corals and a candy cane coral. Also a standard clean up crew which I’m probably going to add too. Any plans for your tank. I saw an angler fish at our local LFS which looks insane. Haha
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world.

20250614_202829.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new