Back in the saddle.....

A couple pics with a cheap fuge light on it
 

Attachments

  • DC2DF6AE-95FD-428C-B377-7FFA579D89A5.jpeg
    DC2DF6AE-95FD-428C-B377-7FFA579D89A5.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 658D9E91-4E79-426A-9095-CB29F0F05FB9.jpeg
    658D9E91-4E79-426A-9095-CB29F0F05FB9.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 72
I had a bulkhead issue on my build as well— a very, very, intermittent trickle that tightening the nut against the gasket wouldn’t stop. So I just wedged a towel in the plumbing and after 2 weeks, salt-creep plugged it up and took care of it for me. Lol.
 
I had a bulkhead issue on my build as well— a very, very, intermittent trickle that tightening the nut against the gasket wouldn’t stop. So I just wedged a towel in the plumbing and after 2 weeks, salt-creep plugged it up and took care of it for me. Lol.
It was a little ridge from the mold on the plastic that was causing it... drained 20 gallons out, pulled the overflow, and shaved the little spot off with a razor and all was well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new