Back in the tank hobby, Starting a New

Bluesaltwater87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
120
Reaction score
3
Location
Sacramento CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all. Been a long time. After a rough time with both work and family issues I am coming back to the hobby. I will be setting up just a small tank about 20 to 25 gallons. Still making planes and it is still unknown if it will be a FOWLR or reef. I may just keep it simpal with a rock wall live sand and small fish with zoas. just something pretty to look at in my office. What would you want in an office i would like input if on this so it will be awesome. Thanks guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new