Back into the hobby 90 Gallon

IL Dreamer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
25
Location
Metamora IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an Aqueon reef ready 90 Gallon tank with a proflex sump and well as a few boxes on equipment over the weekend. I was hoping I could get some help identifying models for some of the equipment and missing parts:

Skimmer2.jpg


Skimmer1.jpg


Does anyone know where I might buy a replacement for the missing venturi inlet. The pump is a PSK 600.
 
Here is a list of equipment that came with the tank:

Aqueon reef ready 90 Gallon tank with a proflex sump
Diablo 160 skimmer
Jabeo DC return pump with 50w controller
Milwaukee M122 PH controller / monitor and probe
Finnex HC-810M heater
Jabeo 4 head doser
2 old model AI Hydras (26's I think)
 
Stocking plan:

2 saltwater acclimated mollies
2-3 engineer gobies
1 Foxface
1 Marine Betta
3-4 various wrasses.

I'm putting the mollies in first
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new