back into the hobby, so excited!

Welcome back.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
I recently moved to Colorado, and am back in the hobby. Set up a few frag tanks, and started growing out corals again. Look forward to hearing from everyone, and pics of their tanks!
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Welcome back to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new