Back to reef after 7 years freshwater

jattinella

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
45
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to a reef aquarium after a 7-year detour into a planted freshwater aquarium. The first picture is my tank back in 2018 after 4 years of growth. The second picture is my current startup. Now that I am retired, I am ready to get back into reefing.
20180828_171005.jpg
20250613_100122.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Back to reef keeping after a 7-year detour to a planted freshwater tank. Now that I am retired, I feel I have the time to jump back in. The first picture is my reef tank back in 2018. The second picture is my current startup. A long way to go but looking forward to the challenge. (btw I tried posting this info but I do not see my post, this is my second attempt. Hopefully not a duplicate).
20180828_171005.jpg
20250613_100122.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Are you by chance in New York? I'm near Canandaigua.
 
Back to a reef aquarium after a 7-year detour into a planted freshwater aquarium. The first picture is my tank back in 2018 after 4 years of growth. The second picture is my current startup. Now that I am retired, I am ready to get back into reefing.
20180828_171005.jpg
20250613_100122.jpg
Welcome back!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new