Back to Reef

SeaJay83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! After 15 years of African Cichlids, Beta fish, and plants, I’m finally back to Reef! Previously I challenged myself with a 15 gallon Eclipse with soft corals, loads of live rock and sand, crustaceans, and small fish. It did so well that when I moved from FL I donated it to the learning center at nearby wildlife park. But honestly, I missed it. I’ve recently refurbished a 140 gallon and plan on live rock, soft corals, possibly LPS, crustaceans, small to midsized fish, and possibly starfish and seahorses (keeping compatible tank mates in mind).

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! After 15 years of African Cichlids, Beta fish, and plants, I’m finally back to Reef! Previously I challenged myself with a 15 gallon Eclipse with soft corals, loads of live rock and sand, crustaceans, and small fish. It did so well that when I moved from FL I donated it to the learning center at nearby wildlife park. But honestly, I missed it. I’ve recently refurbished a 140 gallon and plan on live rock, soft corals, possibly LPS, crustaceans, small to midsized fish, and possibly starfish and seahorses (keeping compatible tank mates in mind).
Welcome!

Look forward to hearing about your upcoming successes, too! Future pictures would be awesome

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back and welcome to R2R

Back