Back To School LIVE SALE 1200+ Corals, $500 Worth of Gift Cards, $1,$5 Corals and MORE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m joliet area (south burbs of Chicago), and have stopped at about 15 stores all the way up to gurnee and almost no SPS to be found. Reef geeks has some good stuff but expensive. Quoted me $400 for a WD the size of a pea.
Where do you guys go?

Live sale!!! Ready

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m joliet area (south burbs of Chicago), and have stopped at about 15 stores all the way up to gurnee and almost no SPS to be found. Reef geeks has some good stuff but expensive. Quoted me $400 for a WD the size of a pea.
Where do you guys go?

Live sale!!! Ready
I'm in the joliet area also. I've tried a lot of places. None have really stuck out yet as worth going back to. I have a prospect for a solid location but it's too early to tell for sure.

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the joliet area also. I've tried a lot of places. None have really stuck out yet as worth going back to. I have a prospect for a solid location but it's too early to tell for sure.
Let us know. Need a place locally to look at great stuff

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you guys go?

Live sale!!! Ready
TSA. Never had luck with local reefers and LFS focus on LPS/softies. If you do find a gem they want retail+ for something that looks half as good. TSA has never disappointed me with frags and even gotten a free frag now and then.

Cellarwrecker!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a Chicago guy too. Have you heard of wojiteks reef? Are you looking forward to aquashella or reefapolooza

Cellarwrecker!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm surprised you say that about reef geeks, they have been selling frags super cheap since getting in a war of words with another coral dealer

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
+- 20 min... Make sure you become a VIP for additional special offers.
Phone-Mock-up.gif

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saving up for RAP Chicago. Got my early entry pass and going straight for the TSA booth.
I'll race you there! lol. If I don't get a new release today, hopefully they bring some to that show.

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a Chicago guy too. Have you heard of wojiteks reef? Are you looking forward to aquashella or reefapolooza
I'm excited for aquashella for sure! It will be my first ever show. I'm not sure what to expect with RAP however. I have a feeling it will be less about buying things and more about learning about things.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back