Background color for pony tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter KatieFloy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KatieFloy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
264
Reaction score
108
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I am planning a pony tank. I have downloaded the cert coursework from seahorse.com and have aquired a 65 gallon tank (24" tall). I know blue is the recommended color to encourage bright coloration, but what color blue? Anyone have pics/recommendations?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new