• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

bad experience with Corals Kingdom

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Tylenator

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say I love reef2reef web site has been very helpful and for this thank you. I just had a bad experience with Corals Kingdom and wanted to post my experience to help others beware. The sales from other companies like Joe knows reefs, Tidal Gardens, corals.com, and many others never had an issue WYSIWYG has been true to form till recently. My reef aquarium is my PTSD therapy well it seems like the guys at Corals Kingdom have no problems replacing items with other stuff that’s not even close to the same look or feel I have included pictures. A lot of back and forth corresponding with excuses such as the zoa and mushroom colony must be angry and give them a week or more. The next response I received was my tank parameters do not meet the required parameters for these colonies to survive. This is strange considering my favas are exploding with growth, I have a torch now with 7 heads on it. Kryptonite Candy Kane is so full I have had visitors tell me they have never seen such an explosion of visual detail In my experience 7 to 8 hours has been my max before I start to see anything, not week or two. The following day I came to look at my reef there was what Iam referring to as cotton candy all over the tank and no response from the zoa colony. When I received the packages they were in horrible shape and I sent in pictures and asked why they did not resemble what I had purchased the gentleman told me they dint like the way they looked so they substituted without asking I understand this happens but as you look at the pictures you realize these are not even close to what I had seen on the web site when I purchased. I would like to share this experience with other reefers so as to not get upset but to look at this as a learning experience and to realize not all companies are the same.

coral kingdom.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
While there seems to be discrepancies, we can’t really comment on vendors, but I urge you to reach out to them and resolve

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your alkalinity looks high, which is probably ok if your phosphate and Nitrates are in check. Please post photos of your phosphate and nitrate readings.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back