• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bad service no ship

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bender

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just wanted to post an experience I had. I ordered 7 fish, all "in stock" for over $250 Well over three weeks ago. I paid for saturday delivery. Three fridays go by and liveaquria never shipped the order. One week they claimed weather as a factor the other two they couldn't "complete the order". Emails wouldn't come out untill after customer service center was closed. When I do get ahold of them they cannot tell me anything about my order only that it's in process. Finally going to cancel the order.

I dont understand how I buy instock fish and when it's time to ship they are unavailable? Over and over again. Arranging plans to be home for receiving multiple weekends in a row to no avail.

Unacceptable live aquaria, completely unacceptable.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do sincerely apologize for the issues you have had with this order. We have reached out to you via private message to look into this issue further.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like I'm going down the same path. Ordered 7 in stock fish at the CA facility. Then get an email of inclement weather delaying shipment. It's in the 70s in LA and around 80 here, not buying it. Then the next day I get another saying order cannot ship until 70% of the order is in stock.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like I'm going down the same path. Ordered 7 in stock fish at the CA facility. Then get an email of inclement weather delaying shipment. It's in the 70s in LA and around 80 here, not buying it. Then the next day I get another saying order cannot ship until 70% of the order is in stock.

Hello @vtecintegra. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will be reaching out in a private message to get your order information to look into this further.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone from Live Aquaria called, which I didn't expect, and got everything sorted. Impressed with the customer service. I understand things happen, and believe it's the fix that's more important. Thank you Live Aquaria (Jacob specifically for calling).

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is in vendor feedback, and per this forum's rules, only the OP and @LiveAquaria are permitted to post.
This is to hopefully keep a clean slate for a potential resolution to be met.

If you've had an experience with this same vendor you'd like to share, please feel free to start your own feedback thread here.

Thank you,
Team R2R

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back