BADFISH 20 Gallon AIO

Love to come check your tank out when you get it set up. You ever visited the fish dr in Owensboro?

Sure! It is moving along nicely, maybe after the first of the year when the Holidays have passed we can get together! I visit the Fish Dr probably once a month or so, depending on the free time I have on Saturdays. I'll claim to know Keith pretty well and really enjoy talking tanks with him, he may not claim to know me! haha He has a lot of knowledge on fish and corals so I like to pick his brain as often as possible. As long as they have the fish I am looking for or compatible with my system I'll continue purchasing my fish from them. I've yet to have a bad experience there!
 
I heard bad reviews in the past so I stayed clear of them. Not many places in the tri state to get decent saltwater. I feel like I save a fish when I buy them from pet smart. Jackie is to pricy for me when i know what she pays lol. Working on setting up a 220 now and hate to think of what it's gonna cost to stock it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new