Bags for fish/coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter N.Sreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Messages
1,506
Reaction score
2,151
Location
Dartmouth, N.S
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of bags should I use for bagging fish for sale? I cant for the life of me source the bags they use at the petstore and I'm wondering what other people use.
 
You can use a regular ziplock bag but I would just ask your LFS for some extra bags. They should probably give it to you for little or no charge.

Nigel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new