Bahrain

SpeakerToAnimals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
Dubai, UAE
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any sort of social media groups related to the hobby in Bahrain that I can join?

I found a few shops around online but can't seem to find any sort of online activity among hobbyists.
 
Hey, I have been in Bahrain now for about 6 months. I have not found ANY kind of onlince group/forum, everyone seems to be content with Instagram or whatsapp group chats. I took it upon myself to create an online community hoping maybe it can start to spread. If you would be interested I can provide you the link to the site I created.
 
What's the hobby? Smaller countries are tough for finding communities online — you might need to look at bigger regional groups, or the shop owners you found might actually know if anyone's connecting somewhere.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new