Bairdimus's 60 Gallon Cube

IMG_7649.JPG
IMG_7650.JPG
IMG_7651.JPG
IMG_7652.JPG
IMG_7653.JPG


Came home to this!! My God they're huge
 
They look awesome:)
I know this is a different thread but does your daughter still have her Valentinii puffer?
 
Unfortunately no, we went away over the summer, the house sitter turned off the air and opened the windows while we were away. The upstairs where her tank was became extremely hot and the fish didn't survive. She was heartbroken
 
Unfortunately no, we went away over the summer, the house sitter turned off the air and opened the windows while we were away. The upstairs where her tank was became extremely hot and the fish didn't survive. She was heartbroken
I'm so sorry to hear that, they are awesome fish and I'm seriously thinking of getting one.
 
Go for it! He was a fantastic fish with tons of personality, once my daughter and I get the time to stop by our favorite LFS we will pick up one more for our main display tank.
 
Go for it! He was a fantastic fish with tons of personality, once my daughter and I get the time to stop by our favorite LFS we will pick up one more for our main display tank.
Thanks, if I do I'll be posting pictures
 
Tank looks good! How's the skull?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new