Bali Red Dwarf Hermit crabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marsh980
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marsh980

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
251
Reaction score
283
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Has anyone had any of the pictured supposedly reef safe communal crabs in their tank. Are they any good and would you recommend them?

I was told they’re pretty rare and don’t grow larger than an UK penny which I believe is the same size as a US cent.

I saw some at a new fish store (all were already either sold or reserved).

C0810B80-A736-4FFE-91B4-22B30A4FD27C.jpeg
 
Hi all,

Has anyone had any of the pictured supposedly reef safe communal crabs in their tank. Are they any good and would you recommend them?

I was told they’re pretty rare and don’t grow larger than an UK penny which I believe is the same size as a US cent.

I saw some at a new fish store (all were already either sold or reserved).

C0810B80-A736-4FFE-91B4-22B30A4FD27C.jpeg
They are my favorite hermit crabs. They stay small. I have 10 in my nano
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new