Ball anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MNFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So does this confirm galaxea or point to cup?
 
20220101_113813.jpg

20220101_114332.jpg

I found one on the gravel and pulled it out. It is stoney for sure... attached are some pictures. Going to wait for it to open and try to take some more.... I was wrong however I bet there are 20 in the tank....
Nice work!
 

​

Cup Corals~ Tubastraea species.....?
 
Cup corals arent photosynthetic so that makes me lean towards galaxea. Just surprised on the numbers you are finding. Look for sweepers late night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new