Ballast for T5 retro fit question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MTH

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to set up an 8 bulb 24" t5 retro fit setup in canopy and was wondering what ballasts I can use to power the bulbs. Can I go with the Icecap 430 for each 4 bulb group or do I need to go with the IC 660? Thanks for any help.
 
Want more bulbs drivin to spec instead of 2, I'm planing a upgrade and going with a 10x54w bulb retro-fit but like mine now, each ballast only drives two bulbs, is there one that will do more say like 4, but be driving them to spec?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new