• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bam Bam mother colony

ReeferBill

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
832
Reaction score
249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #EBEBEB"]Bam Bam colony

Up for sale is my mother colony of bam bam zoanthids. I have seen these go for $10-$20 per polyp, so I am selling the colony for $500 plus shipping. There are 150-200 polyps on this colony, just too many to count. I would make frags if enough interest, but I would rather sell it to someone that wants to do the work and make the money. On to the pics...
IMG_2660.jpg

With flash
IMG_2659.jpg


The polyps go around the rock on both sides. This is truly a show piece that glows like crazy. Pics are taken under 150 Watt MH 14K and 2 12" T-5 actinics. Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks,
BIll


[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new