BAM!! Sicce XStream SDC Pump Giveaway!!

Sicce makes great stuff! If I won that bad boy, it will definitely take the place of the off-brand return pump I've had on this tank. If my sump looks empty its because I'm cleaning it right now.

15988193720032509450585843007638.jpg
 
official entry my 75 gallon tank

IMG_1504.jpeg
 
bonus 1

alot of power in a small pump
 
R2R SUPPORTER/SPONSOR HERE/ WOULD LOVE THIS SICCE IN THE NEW AQUAROCKS ONLY 150 GALLON RIMLESS AQUASCAPE !!!!(SCAPE NOT FINISHED YET )

118454219_337056940994437_4013653433467198257_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new