BAM!! Sicce XStream SDC Pump Giveaway!!

Entry #1

46714374_1963733647081123_4994116782705868800_o.jpg
 
Entry #2 Following on IG
 
Entry #3 Liked on FB
 
Screenshot_20200826-142933_Gallery.jpg

STARTING FROM NOTHING
ENTRY#1
 
Bonus 1 & 2.

I've visited the website and followed on Instagram.
I have one of these pumps and love that's it's dead quiet! The temperature feature and alerts are also great. I don't have a controller so this pump alerts me if the temperature is out of range or if it goes offline during a power outage. Pretty cool features.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new