BAM!! Sicce XStream SDC Pump Giveaway!!

61937885822__B053B144-F599-44AF-B249-F02F360E3144.jpeg


Need something in this guy.
 
Thanks Sicce for supporting this site. I have used your pumps and they are quiet and efficient. I don't need one now and I'd get in trouble if I brought more stuff in :)

Good luck folks!:cool:
 
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-18 at 13.36.38.jpeg

I think my tank need it, hehehe
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-29 at 13.18.12.jpeg

These 2 clownfish will very appreciate it...
 
Last edited:
20200822_163826.jpg


I would slap it in my XL300. My flow is lackluster still and would be a huge bump!
 
Bonus Entry

This thing has a water temp sensor?? I am all for more thermometers and redundancy in case a heater fails in either direction. Very neat.
 
Will be building this frag tank setup when I take delivery on this next week -
Screenshot_20200821-213125_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200821-213125_Chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new