Band Picture Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll start by posting a picture of a band (or musician I suppose). The first person to name the band gets to post a picture of a new band. Then someone names that band and posts a new pic and so on.

Don't write the name of the band on the image sharing site. (So don't name a picture of the stones "the stones". Because someone can just click the pic and get the answer.)

Don't go posting pictures unless you named a band. LOL

I'll start with an easier one. Happens to be my favorite.

 
Just declare the band and post a pic. Don't wait around for the answer. :tongue:

Wasn't sure if I was right? Guess so here ya go


tapatalk_1387070365131_zps9cdb789a.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new