Banggai Cardinal fry

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jblaine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jblaine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
205
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first time with Banggai cardinal fry. The male released them on January 1 and I was wondering, how long should I avoid turning the lights on? I heard the light might stress them out and kill them. Currently they are eating live baby brine shrimp and I’m using as little light as possible.
Thanks
Jon
 
Sorry I'm no help. Maybe someone with experience can chime in?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new