Banner Day for 3D Printed Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mical
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
6,173
Location
Montrose
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'ld love to have a 3D printer but with lack of time (like I need another diversion) I find it easier to buy 3D printed stuff from other reefers. Today was a BANNER day!

First I purchased 2 small frag rack from @absoluteNANOreef - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/n...-stands-custom-acrylic-lids-and-items.687656/

Upon his rec, I bought Frag Tiles from OceansWonders - https://www.oceanswonders.com/catalog/item/9045576/10316985.htm


And for awhile I've been looking for quality "nem guards" for my Mp40s & Mp10s and was told to check out bishopsrealminc on Ebay -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3D-printed...var=592097524127&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Well all arrived today & I'm impressed. These are outstanding. (see attached) Just wanted to share quality gear at reasonable prices.

IMG_7261.JPG IMG_7262.JPG IMG_7263.JPG
 
I'ld love to have a 3D printer but with lack of time (like I need another diversion) I find it easier to buy 3D printed stuff from other reefers. Today was a BANNER day!

First I purchased 2 small frag rack from @absoluteNANOreef - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/n...-stands-custom-acrylic-lids-and-items.687656/

Upon his rec, I bought Frag Tiles from OceansWonders - https://www.oceanswonders.com/catalog/item/9045576/10316985.htm


And for awhile I've been looking for quality "nem guards" for my Mp40s & Mp10s and was told to check out bishopsrealminc on Ebay -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3D-printed...var=592097524127&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Well all arrived today & I'm impressed. These are outstanding. (see attached) Just wanted to share quality gear at reasonable prices.

IMG_7261.JPG IMG_7262.JPG IMG_7263.JPG
I like that rack!
 
Looks like those racks are made on a cnc machine not a 3d printer. awesome non the less. A buddy of mine bought those nem guards and after seeing them in person, they took up too much real estate, I told him that I was going to design something better. The next day I had these for him...

MRfkAAVl.jpg
 
Looks like those racks are made on a cnc machine not a 3d printer. awesome non the less. A buddy of mine bought those nem guards and after seeing them in person, they took up too much real estate, I told him that I was going to design something better. The next day I had these for him...

MRfkAAVl.jpg

Those are nice.
 
Those are nice.
Someone told me I should sell them, I thought meh, I simply don't have the time, plus I'm too lazy... my hats off to the guys that have the motivation and time.

I thought to make a 10 and 60 version, but until someone says they want one, or I see a need for one, I won't design them... hehe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new