Barcelona Aquarium

If you can take a trip down to Valencia and check out the aquarium there as well. Spectacular! My wife and I found it to be well worth the trip down from Barcelona. Go early though. We went at opening hours and had to be chased out by the staff at closing.
 
Wish I could go to Valencia. I'm here for work and only have 2 days to site see. I have traveled to a lot of European cities and Barcelona is now near the top of the list.
 
Thank you for the pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new