Barium?

Let barium hit 1 or 2 ug/l and see what happens to acros. Pale pale and dying. :(
 
Let barium hit 1 or 2 ug/l and see what happens to acros. Pale pale and dying. :(
My have gone down since this discussion. It's now at 4.27 ug/l
 
Let barium hit 1 or 2 ug/l and see what happens to acros. Pale pale and dying. :(

I don’t believe that is true. What is the evidence of that claim?

According to the Royal Society of Chemistry, barium has no known biological role. I seriously doubt that even zero barium will hurt corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new