Barrys rimless 48x26x20

After a copper scare corals are bouncing back.
1b3000a4865d1676a1c730eb0e775efd.jpg

166e61db25cfdf1872c46b48b7da5ebb.jpg

313c0201738bf4f4e55a8c6353622b14.jpg
 
More pics after the crash also look at polyp extension. This is without a skimmer for a few months and near tank crash from light falling in sump.
3c058a02c29770247836c10eeff517a5.jpg

45800269f64d4fbe65eeae9b3239ada3.jpg

f5ea541d1dbdd910081d40d0c9b9118b.jpg

f2bed96b30eaa44c8a5975ca92f1665a.jpg


I really thought this was dead then a couple weeks ago I started noticing colors and baby polyps showing. Hope it comes back as it was my favorite milli.
92ece6242aa614b0f6697a514e6a5353.jpg
 
That PE is great on those SPS.

I saw in your first posts in the thread that the return lines seem to run very low into the tank, are you running a check valve on the return to prevent excessive back siphoning in a power outage?

You had some great growth there, keep it up!
 
I don't I have big enough sump to take the excess water. I have redone the return in the tank so less water is siphoned back. I have thought about drilling a small hole in my lock lines. I do run a large UPS and have been lucky to not need to worry about power loss. I know that I need to do something incase we loose power longer than 2 hours. The corals on the overflow sit halfway out of water if pump looses power which could become a problem after a few hours.

That PE is great on those SPS.

I saw in your first posts in the thread that the return lines seem to run very low into the tank, are you running a check valve on the return to prevent excessive back siphoning in a power outage?

You had some great growth there, keep it up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new