Base rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Javen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Javen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
140
Reaction score
7
Location
jackson, AL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I need about 100 lb. Of base rock anyone know where I can't get some at with free or cheap shipping to Alabama . plz send a link or the web name
 
try premium aquatics they like what 3 states down
 
Bulk Reef Supply has free shipping on orders over $150-$175 (I don't recall exact amount) at 100lbs you would be over that threshold though. I got my base rock from them and am very happy with product.
 
Bulk Reef Supply has free shipping on orders over $150-$175 (I don't recall exact amount) at 100lbs you would be over that threshold though. I got my base rock from them and am very happy with product.
Can you send some pics
 
img_7999-jpg.237245


My best pic out of water...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new