Bashsea twisted protein skimmer question

  • Thread starter Thread starter jp1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jp1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
275
Reaction score
147
Location
Central Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a second hand Bashea twisted protein skimmer and I am trying to figure out which model it is. There are no manufacturers stickers or model numbers on it. It measures about 35" tall. I am hoping to figure out which model it is to get an idea on a price I could sell it for as I use an in-sump skimmer. Any idea on what model this is?

20250902_215130.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new