Bashsea Ultimate Aquarium Products Giveaway

premiumaquatics

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
611
Reaction score
308
Location
Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bashsea Ultimate Aquarium Products Giveaway

This giveaway will have 8 winners!! The first winner will receive a Signature Series 10g ATO, the next 3 winners will receive a Bashsea Frag Mad Rack, and the final 4 winners will receive a Bashsea Coral Viewer. Winners will be drawn at random and products given in the order mentioned

No purchase is necessary to enter. To participate, visit our website, click the Giveaway icon in the bottom-left corner, and submit your email address. You can earn additional entries by liking us on Facebook, subscribing to our YouTube channel, or sharing the giveaway.

All orders placed between now and the end of the auction will automatically receive an entry as well.
https://premiumaquatics.com

BASHSEA SITE.png
 
I tried entering. It said my ip address has been blocked (tried with and without a VPN), refreshed the browser. 🤷‍♂️
Sorry to hear that. I put the giveaway on the ninja app that we use's website, so see if this direct link to enter will work for you.
https://giveaway.ninja/enter/Bashsea
20260504_125506_3E12C943-FA61-4D7E-BCEB-6287D81531C8.png

I found the issue. I’m sure the ninja app wants ip address to verify integrity of entries. Thanks!
 
20260504_125506_3E12C943-FA61-4D7E-BCEB-6287D81531C8.png

I found the issue. I’m sure the ninja app wants ip address to verify integrity of entries. Thanks!
could be, i know when we first started using it was blocking a few things and they eased up on the security.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new