Basselet Breeding - Information Gathering

gnoskram13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction when it comes to basselet breeding?
Specifically assessors, I would like to breed these guys as a challenge down the line, and wanted to get as more information. I've been scouring the internet for fish behaivor and habitat.

There is alot of information about Royal Gramma (Gramma loreto) breeding

I found Todd Gardner is trying to AQC the Cuban basselet and Karen Brittain has AQC candy basselets, but could not find articles about how they did it.

Thanks,

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ORA used to breed them, but I hear they will no longer be doing so. If that is in fact the case, they may be willing to share some information with you.

OP
OP
G

gnoskram13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ORA used to breed them, but I hear they will no longer be doing so. If that is in fact the case, they may be willing to share some information with you.
Yes the randalls and yellow. I also read there trying the blue assesor as well. I emailed them to see if they can give me an overview on how they did it

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The assessors are one of my favourite fish, so I wish you good luck. If your successful I would be interested in several.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back