Battery back up for Jebao MDP pumps

ReefingRealm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
15
Location
wylie
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey everyone — sorry if this has already been covered. I recently installed a Jebao MDP-20000 on my new build, but I don’t see a dedicated battery-backup port like the one on Ecotech Vectra pumps. How are you all setting up battery backup for Jebao pumps?
 
I would look into the knock off of the Jackery models, they can be had for about 200 for a good one. If you go the conventional route you are early at 150+.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new