Battle Corals A+

  • Thread starter Thread starter cubsfan16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cubsfan16

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
209
Location
Deerfield, IL
I placed my first order with Battle Corals a couple weeks ago and I must say Adam left me completely satisfied. I sent him my current stock list and let him pick and choose a frag pack for me and did he ever load me up! I have read several threads on his excellent customer service and I he met all expectations. Buy with confidence! All frags were of good size (well over 1" many at 2") and colored up. Looking forward to my next order. Thanks again.
 
Moved from the Member Feedback forum to the Vendor Feedback forum.
 
Hey thanks a lot. Really appreciate the feedback. I always say I love doing grab bags for people. They will always make out like bandits:)

it was a real pleasure.

Thanks again,

Adam
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new