Battle corals consistently AWESOME!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jasonak

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
7,985
Reaction score
12,682
Location
Anchorage
Just wanted to share my experience with battle corals.
I bought corals from him years ago and just recently stopped neglecting my tank and got excited about it again and started adding new coral.
Adam @Battlecorals has been simply amazing to deal with on every single order I've placed with him. Quick to respond to any questions I've had before and after the ordered, email him I think he gets to many DMs :) I cant say enough good things about the guy, to be able to have direct access with someone with so much knowledge and experience is awesome. The quality of his coral is out of this world and he has so many hidden treasures that are not listed on his site that he likes to just toss in as a freebie to blow your mind ever further! We are lucky to have a guy like this in the industry.
Thanks Adam,
Customer for life :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new