• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battle Corals for the WIN!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you I haven't had the pleasure of conversing with I want you to know it's very rare for me to leave feedback.

I recently had a great experience with Adam @Battlecorals and feel I should share.

My expertise in the hobby has always been fish, fish disease, treatment etc. I reached out to Adam as I wanted to up my coral game and start keeping SPS. He took the time to explain special needs, share links to important posts he's made here at R2R over the years. Very personalized experience.

I ordered a Battle Box, one of the frags was abused in shipping and I lost another frag within 24hrs. Now mind you he knows I'm a noob to SPS. An entire week (I was super busy with work and didn't have the time the day of) after I received my Battle Box I sent him all of my params and nutrient levels including pics of my remaining frags. He immediately responded with a nice message telling me he'd gladly replace the 2 frags on my next order if I was ok to wait (I wasn't asking for that, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something wrong as the other frags looked great).

I own my own business as well (construction related) and I'm just here to tell you you don't find people like Adam every day.

If you want to purchase coral from someone who cares about you, your livestock, and your success, I highly recommend you give him a shot. He also hand picks the frags himself and you will get more than a fair bang for your buck!

His website is a true work of art and the pictures will not disappoint. They are some the closest true representation I have seen in the hobby.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For those of you I haven't had the pleasure of conversing with I want you to know it's very rare for me to leave feedback.

I recently had a great experience with Adam @Battlecorals and feel I should share.

My expertise in the hobby has always been fish, fish disease, treatment etc. I reached out to Adam as I wanted to up my coral game and start keeping SPS. He took the time to explain special needs, share links to important posts he's made here at R2R over the years. Very personalized experience.

I ordered a Battle Box, one of the frags was abused in shipping and I lost another frag within 24hrs. Now mind you he knows I'm a noob to SPS. An entire week (I was super busy with work and didn't have the time the day of) after I received my Battle Box I sent him all of my params and nutrient levels including pics of my remaining frags. He immediately responded with a nice message telling me he'd gladly replace the 2 frags on my next order if I was ok to wait (I wasn't asking for that, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something wrong as the other frags looked great).

I own my own business as well (construction related) and I'm just here to tell you you don't find people like Adam every day.

If you want to purchase coral from someone who cares about you, your livestock, and your success, I highly recommend you give him a shot. He also hand picks the frags himself and you will get more than a fair bang for your buck!

His website is a true work of art and the pictures will not disappoint. They are some the closest true representation I have seen in the hobby.

Cant thank you enough for the warm feedback I really apprieciate it.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back