Battle corals is amazing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jasonak

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
7,985
Reaction score
12,684
Location
Anchorage
If you have bought from Adam @Battlecorals you already know that his stuff is amazing!
If you have not bought from him you definitely need to!
I bought a couple battle boxes from him, and was just blown away buy the quality of the stuff, not to mention the freebies to boot! He got ahold of me before and after the order to make sure I was 100 percent satisfied with everything, great all around guy.
Also he is having a sale right now so great time to buy!
Thanks again Adam!
 
If you have bought from Adam @Battlecorals you already know that his stuff is amazing!
If you have not bought from him you definitely need to!
I bought a couple battle boxes from him, and was just blown away buy the quality of the stuff, not to mention the freebies to boot! He got ahold of me before and after the order to make sure I was 100 percent satisfied with everything, great all around guy.
Also he is having a sale right now so great time to buy!
Thanks again Adam!
thank you! Beyond kind of you. Really appreciate it. has been an absolute pleasure on my end as well. :)
 
If you have bought from Adam @Battlecorals you already know that his stuff is amazing!
If you have not bought from him you definitely need to!
I bought a couple battle boxes from him, and was just blown away buy the quality of the stuff, not to mention the freebies to boot! He got ahold of me before and after the order to make sure I was 100 percent satisfied with everything, great all around guy.
Also he is having a sale right now so great time to buy!
Thanks again Adam!
dude! thank you so much for your support feedback I cant believe I missed these somehow. you absolutely rock my friend! thanks again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new