• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlebox contents

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share what I got in my Battlebox from Adam. All I asked for were some 'easier to care for sps'. Gave him a price I wanted to spend and couldn't be happier with what I received! I'll post a pic on a few.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MTBake

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go, left to right;
Forest Fire Digitata
Rainbow's Army aka Rainbow Sarmmie
Copps Calacali
Soft pink millie
Garf Bonsai
Tubb's Stellata
Reverse Superman monti
20171210_143816.jpg

OP
OP
MTBake

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not pictured is a blue tenuis that was severly stressed after shipping. Still not sure if it'll pull through. Don't know why it was stressed as everything else looked fantastic, pretty much right out of the box.

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not pictured is a blue tenuis that was severly stressed after shipping. Still not sure if it'll pull through. Don't know why it was stressed as everything else looked fantastic, pretty much right out of the box.

In my experience, that’s not all that surprising. These are some of the quirkier creatures I’ve ever kept. Whole tank can be happy as can be, and one piece might literally die overnight....welcome to acropora lol

rc1626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a pack from Adam and the only one that didn't make it was the blue tenuis. Everything else is encrusting and looking great. Top notch corals with top notch CS.

OP
OP
MTBake

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and btw - I’m not sure that Monti on the right qualifies as a “frag” [emoji23] I’ve seen folks that would consider that “full grown”

Yeah, I was surprised at the size of that one. The reverse superman never appealed to me in pics online. Seeing it in person, I really like it!

OP
OP
MTBake

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a pack from Adam and the only one that didn't make it was the blue tenuis. Everything else is encrusting and looking great. Top notch corals with top notch CS.

Thanks for the info! I want the tenuis to pull through but don't think it will. Time will tell. It still has live flesh but I had to frag the frag, lol.

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a pack 3 weeks ago with a blue tenius and i guess I'm a lucky one... doing fine so far and even starting to turn blue.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I was surprised at the size of that one. The reverse superman never appealed to me in pics online. Seeing it in person, I really like it!

That happens a lot, sometimes photos just can't capture the colors of corals. Of course, there's also the photoshop side of things too where it doesn't look as good in person.

Rough hobby sometimes!

OP
OP
MTBake

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180212_183636.jpg

Just wanted to post a little update. The Rainbow Sarmmie is really encrusting nicely. Seems to be the fastest grower for me so far. And it has awesome polyp extension during the day and insane pe and night. Really liking this one! Kudos to Adam @Battlecorals for some sweet coral!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back