!!!BATTLECORALS Just SUCKED!!!

The new site is awesome and convinced me to finally order from you. I'm looking forward to ordering some time this week.
 
Wow that is nicely done. So you have different frags of the same coral each grown under LED, T5 and halides?


Read your "answers" section and answered my own question. I must say that is a very cool option.
 
Last edited:
Adam the new site looks great, I like the large tiles of pictures. I also like that the name doesn't show up until you hover over the image. It seem that sometimes the names are a distraction, when in reality I'm interested in the coral itself!

My only critique might be to shorten the height of the home page, might be an issue with my browser but I didn't notice the two buttons and the home page footer until I scrolled down. Scrolling down on the home page wasn't intuitive for me because there was nothing to indicate there was more stuff down there. Other than that I think it's on point! Nice work!
 
Adam the new site looks great, I like the large tiles of pictures. I also like that the name doesn't show up until you hover over the image. It seem that sometimes the names are a distraction, when in reality I'm interested in the coral itself!

My only critique might be to shorten the height of the home page, might be an issue with my browser but I didn't notice the two buttons and the home page footer until I scrolled down. Scrolling down on the home page wasn't intuitive for me because there was nothing to indicate there was more stuff down there. Other than that I think it's on point! Nice work!


Hey there,


Really appreciate the feedback. Thanks a lot for having a look. there is supposed to be a white arrow at the bottom of that home screen, but it doesn't always come up in the exact right place on some browsers. Wondering what browser you are using and if the arrow was there for you anywhere?


Thanks again!
 
Hey there,


Really appreciate the feedback. Thanks a lot for having a look. there is supposed to be a white arrow at the bottom of that home screen, but it doesn't always come up in the exact right place on some browsers. Wondering what browser you are using and if the arrow was there for you anywhere?


Thanks again!

No problem, happy to help! Not sure if i just didn't notice the white arrow before, but I do see it now. I'm using the Google Chrome browser.
 
You've got a really impressive inventory of sweetness. Once the new tank settles down I'll lay down some bills for some of the hotness you've got.
 
PlantPlantPlant!.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new