Battlecorals Snipes Blue Discussion Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’ll just drop a little Adam Bomb right here
AF22B1D6-2A1A-4F9B-ACD9-F74338AC71BF.png
I agree with Adam, that IS the bomb
 
I see a few people are doing the ATI essentials. I myself have been running it for about 6 months now and I have to say I like it. The only thing I dont like about it is the amount needed to dose for the coral demands. Anyone thinking of switching to the essentials pro?
 
I see a few people are doing the ATI essentials. I myself have been running it for about 6 months now and I have to say I like it. The only thing I dont like about it is the amount needed to dose for the coral demands. Anyone thinking of switching to the essentials pro?
Essentials pro??
 
I'll get a pic once they're in the tank. The only ones I knew that were coming was Greg C, firecracker, and the snipers blue contest frag. All the others were picked by Adam and he did a fantastic job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new